ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL adhensive
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL The adhesive is a photocurable one-component dental adhesive that combines acid etching, treating agent and bonding resin. ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL Adhesive is an ethanol/water based dental adhesive that bonds teeth Essence as well as polished and unpolished enamel
New era of zirconia bonding
1. Provide self-etching, total acid etching, and selective acid etching.
2. Compatible with self-curing, dual-cure, photocurable resin materials for all direct bonding and indirect bonding.
3. For indirect repair, only one bottle can be processed
1. All direct restorations (such as resin-based composite materials, resin-modified glass ionomers, post-core forming materials, etc.)
2. All profiles of restorations (metal, glass ceramic, zirconia, alumina, etc.)
3. Detoxification/closure of the tooth
4. Repair of oral prosthesis
DUO-LINK Resin cement
DUO-LINK Resin cement is a dual-cure, X-ray developed, high-filled composite resin cement, especially for all-ceramic/porcelain, metal or composite resin restorations, and fiber post and metal piles. Can be used with self-etching or full-etching adhesives